Online shopping For Himalayan Tulsi-Rhododendron (50 g) from orderhealth. HIMALAYAN TULSI-RHODODENDRON is an excellent blend of Himalayan herbs--tulsi (basil) and rhododendron.
HIMALAYAN TULSI-RHODODENDRON is an excellent blend of Himalayan herbs--tulsi (basil) and rhododendron. These are large cuts providing exquisite aroma and taste.
Health benefits : Contact us for this information.
Neither milk nor sugar (sweet in any form) should be added if you want to derive maximum health benefits.
- Himalayan herbs
- Large cut
- Naturally dried in pollution- and dust-free environment
- Chemical- and pesticide-free
- Rich in minerals
- Use 1-2 times
How to steep (prepare) Himalayan Tulsi-Rhododendron?
- Bring water to boil (unless you’re making green or 100% white tea where the water should not be boiled fully to avoid ‘cooking’ the delicate tea leaves).
- Take 1 tsp of loose tea leaves/herbal tea leaves, put inside an infuser, and place this infuser in a teapot. Alternatively, if you are using tea bags, put 1 tea bag in the teapot (for one person). Remember that your cup of tea should be about 170-175 ml.
- Pour boiled water in the teapot, cover it and allow it to infuse. Different types of tea take different infusing time. You need to experiment with it BUT REMEMBER, your tea would turn bitter if you steep it for long.
For your ready help, the
steeping time for Himalayan Tulsi-Rhododendron would be 5-7
minutes (loose herbs) or 5-7 minutes (tea bag).
- After the stipulated time of steeping, remove the infuser/tea bag, pour in a cup, and your delicious sip is ready!
NOTE: If you do not have an infuser, put loose tea leaves in the teapot.
CAUTION: Please do not put tea leaves directly in the cup, add water and drink it. You will not get any benefit out of it.
REMEMBER: When you are drinking such beneficial-to-health teas, refrain yourself from drinking the general milk-sugar boiled tea.